How To Tie Your Hair With Just A Pen
Imagine this- On a hot summers day, you're stuck in a classroom without any air conditioning. You reach into your bag for a hair tie, but you couldn't find one and realized you've leant it to one of your friend. So now you're stuck in the hot and sticky classroom without anything to tie your hair up...
We've all been there- Which is why I want to share with you this cool trick my mom taught me when she couldn't find a hair tie in her purse.
Here are five simple step of tying your hair with a pen.
1) A pen or pencil (I prefer a pen because it's less pointy and sharp)
And that's it! So let's begin...
1. Hold your hair up like a pony tail and begin to twist it
2. Continue to twist it until your hair forms like a donut bun
3. Grab the pen and 'jab' it in the center of your donut bun
4. Start turning your pen clockwise along with your hair until you think it's tight enough
5. Once you think it's tight enough secure it by finding a small hole and try to insert your pen through it
Your pencil bun is complete! This takes a lot of practice and patients, so don't be irritated when you don't get it in the first try.
Now you don't have to worry about not having a hair tie!
Hope this help!