The society we live in.

Hey guys! 

This week I feel like talking about something more personal. 

Something that has been bothering me for the past few weeks. 


We all live in a society where people tend to judge, whether is the new outfit you're wearing, or the current job you're trying to pursue. 

No matter what you do, good or bad. People will always pinpoint something bad about it and use it against you, causing you to feel bad about yourself or the hard work you have put in.

That's just the society we live in...

The reason why I'm writing this post, is because over the past few weeks I found out that my best friend and her group of friends are being bullied. 

She is the most special and amazing girl I have ever met, she's kind hearted, loyal and just the bestest friend you could ever have. And it just breaks my heart returning home to hear that she's being bullied and cries herself to sleep every night. 

Everyday at school, she puts up a fake smile in hopes that people wouldn't find out she's hurting inside. 

It only takes one second to hate one person...

People often wonder why would someone hate another person for no reason, when in reality the hater actually has a million reason (and a list too) to hate you. 

If you are going through what my best friend is going through, take my advice. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) When you grow older, you are going to look back and laugh at yourself for being so silly, for caring about someone who won't even be in your life in the future. 

2) They are just one tiny speck of dust that needs to be swept off. 
(Meaning: Cut out the people you feel that you can't be yourself with) 

3) Don't try to please people. Haters are ALWAYS going to hate. 

----------------------------
Hope this advice actually helps. 
Just thought I'd express my opinion. 

Have a nice day! 

I'm out--> 




Comments