Pink Champagne Eyelook for Monolid


Pink Champagne Eyelook

For Monolid.

Hey guys! 


Welcome to my first ever makeup post!!! Today I'll be showing you how to do the Pink Champagne eye look that's appropriate for both day and night time. 


Now I know it's more of a pinky gold color, but I feel like by calling it "Pink Champagne" it sounds more classy...


Anyway let's get into the tutorial- 




For this look, I used the Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced and a color me glow- profusion palette I got a while ago. I also used two brushes: Origins eyeshadow brush to apply and the duo side ecotools eyeshadow brush for blending. 



Firstly, I used the shade "White Peach" on the sweet peach palette and apply it to my browbone.


Then I used "Georgia" and apply it to my whole eyelid as a base to make my whole eyelid the same color and to enhance the pink shade.
 

For the pinky shade, I'm applying this adorable shade called "Just Peachy" to my crease and slowly blend upwards, to create more of a dimension–keep in mind I'm leaving sort of a space for the gold shade. 




Finally the fun part- Glitter!! I'm using this gold shade in the profusion palette and applying it to the space that you've left. 

Blend it all together and Ta Da!!! You're done with this gorgeous eyelook :)


Hope you all enjoy my first ever makeup tutorial! 

Let me know if you want a full face makeup or what other looks you want me to show you in the comments below!  Also please let me know what I can improve on! 

Hope you all have a great week! 

I'm out--> 

Comments