Ephesians 6:10-20




Bible Verse talk: 


 

Hey guys! Today I'm going to talk about a certain bible verse that helped me out of my stump. If you are not a Christian you can skip over this post but I encourage you to keep reading, maybe this will change your mindset or help you. 

I'm currently a senior now (whoohoo!) and let's be real, it's not all sunshine and rainbows like how High School Musical portrays (sorry to disappoint you, but we're all in this together)...

 Before senior year started I have been super excited for school, I even told my dad that I am looking forward to my classes and the year in general. Boy, I was wrong... 

During the first week of Senior year, I have already completed one concept check and one human biology test, and switched at least two classes (AP statistics and Drawing and Painting). By the end of August, I'm already drained from senior year and wanted to move onto college (but to where though?). I got so overwhelmed with SAT studying, keeping up with school's test and homework, and don't forget college essays and preparation. It has gotten to the point where I ended up just watching youtube videos until 6 and start my homework at 7-11 and have no time to study for SATs or do my college essays. 

So yea, I've been sad and lost for the past one and a half months. I didn't know what I want to do anymore and I didn't feel like talking to anyone, I got so moody and annoyed at everything. I didn't even want to talk to my parents because I just hated everything and everyone. And I lost track of where God is trying to lead me, I have completely lost my faith in him. 

"You're so dumb. You're ugly. You're not good enough. No colleges will accept you." These are the things I've been telling myself constantly. Sadly enough, I actually agree with that. 

Finally on September 16, 2017, I reluctantly went to church because it's part of my "daily routine" and I ended up coming out from church with a changed perspective with my slump. 

Here's what my pastor said in a nutshell: 

1) The devil's legacy has been written- God will win and he will be destroyed

2) We can't defeat the devil alone, we will suffer alone

3) With God, we are saved and can conquer evil 

4) We need a list of stuff to guard, protect, and fight evil (which is mentioned in Ephesians 6:10-20) 

5) What is God planning so greatly that the devil has to work OVERTIME to destroy? 

The fifth point is something that has stuck in my mind for a while now, which is true though what is God working so hard that the devil is working so hard to destroy and make us give up on it? It must be good.

 so after that service I have decided to pick myself up and fight the devil. 

I am making my comeback, stronger than ever. 

I hope this bible verse can help you as much as it did to me. 

Anyways, hope you all have a great day!

I'm out-->



Comments