First Ever Blogpost!


    Here's something about me, I tend to regret things very easily. And I'll be honest with you here since it's just the two of us (wink wink). I'm probably going to regret doing a blogpost in maybe a couple of weeks later...

   But while I'm not regretting this decision yet, I'm going to give you a brief introduction about me.

1) I just turned 16 in March
2) I love sprinkles
3) Watching Youtube is like my part time job
4) I recently transferred from Hong Kong to the US (I will write a post about this)
5) I'm never done a blogpost before
6) I'm not the most open person ever
7) I love puns and jokes
8) I love writing but grammar isn't my best friend
9) And I love tea

 Basically sums up my life...

Maybe this blog will never be read by anyone, but it's something I can look back on like a diary and see how far I've changed...

Anyway, hope you have a nice day!


I'm out -->

Comments