Dear My Favorite Song

 

 

 
Dear my current favorite song: I don't love you by Urban Zakapa 
Thank you for giving me the heartbreak I've never experienced. 

 
Listen to this song and read the lyrics, word for word. 
 
For some reason I wrote a little something just to express the emotions that seems to want to burst out of me. 
-----------------------------------------------------

I’m about to tell three lies to you

Stop looking at me so beautifully 

Stop standing there so perfectly 

I’m about to ruin you with three lies 


Lie number one: I don’t love you 


I don’t love the way you smile after attempting to pretend to be mad at me 

I don’t love the way your nose crinkle all so cutely whenever I make you laugh

I don’t love the way you are so giving to others

I don’t love the way people look up to you with so much respect and admiration 


I just don’t love you


Lie number two: Even if you cry, my heart doesn’t hurt 


Even if your tears are falling down right now 

Even if I want to run and give you a hug at this moment 

Even when you look at me like this


It doesn’t hurt. 


Lie number three: I’m going to walk away from you 


I’m going to walk away right now and never come back 

I’m going to walk away and leave you all alone 

I’m going to walk away so I won’t be able to see you 

I’m going to walk away, far away


So you won’t see how much I love you 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I'm an emotional mush right now ...


I'm out-->








Comments